So many of you are thinking about Christmas presents and hostess gifts already. Here's a round-up of some of the little things around my house that I enjoy that I think would make great gifts. Most of them were things given to me as gifts so they have some sentimental value attached. Some of them are just things that make me smile.
1. Blue & White Bowl Duh! Can't go wrong with one of these. I have something similar to this that I received as a wedding gift that I use to hold apples or oranges in my kitchen.
2. Reed & Barton Queen Anne Collection Silver Wine Cooler This is The Suze's go-to wedding gift because it was one of her favorite wedding gifts. She gave us a monogrammed one that I am currently using to hold an orchid.
3. Blue Coral The Suze also gave me a piece of blue coral that she bought at an antique shop. The one picture is a porcelain scultpure from Williams-Sonoma, but you can also find some faux coral in white from Pottery Barn for a lot less.
4. Flowers White or Pink Roses. It's simple, but they always makes me happy. I'm in the market for some pretty silk roses so that I can have them year round. I'm not usually a fan of fake flowers, but something like the one's pictured above (which are no longer available) would be lovely.
5. Blue & White Chinese Lidded Jar This year for my birthday Kip gave me two small ones for my birthday from Edward and Christopher. Once again stating the obvious with the blue and white jar. But it's always, always good.
6. Shell Boxes I stole something like this from The Suze's house. I use them to store pennies and screws and thing I find on the floor that I dont want my children to eat, but I'm scared to throw away
7. Little Blue & White Bowl Yes, I know another blue and white bowl, but y'all you can do so much with tiny blue and white bowls. I keep one by my sink to hold clean pacifiers. I also have one on my vanity for my rings and one in my entry to hold some pink shells I found on the beach in Costa Rica. They'd also be great for holding candy. The Suze loves to keep a bowl of lemon drops out for guests (herself). It's like an adorable, tiny bowl of lemons. C'mon, tell me that's not cute.
8. L'Object Elephant Candle My sister's best friend gave this to me as a wedding gift and all these years later, I still love it. It looks pretty anywhere you put it.
9. Tori Anderson Miniature Painting I bought mine in Sea Island and I love that it reminds me of my favorite place in the world. They're tiny, but soo pretty!
10. Bernard Maisner Paper Weight I actually love paper weights. Is that weird? My friend gave monogrammed paper weights like these to all of her bridesmaids on her wedding day.
* I'm going to try to bring you some gift-ideas here and there as the holidays approach. I haven't been compensated in any way for the things I'm sharing. If I ever am it will be in a separate "Sponsored Post" unless I'm like obsessed with it, but even then I'll make it really clear it's sponsored. Oh and if you're hoping I can incorporate a Real Housewives tagline into every post title, well, challenge accepted.