She has the budget of a 22 year-old without a trust-fund so I tried to keep it to things that weren't to 'spensive. Here are some linkies:
- Monogrammed Hemstitch Euro Sham $46 from TinyTulip.com (great site for monogrammed stuff - I bought some towels for Edward's Bathroom, which you can see on the website, so yeah, we're famous)
- Pink Giraffe Pillow Cover $34 from Etsy: Festive Home Decor
- Blue Velvet Pillow $75 from Arianna Belle
- Parsons Desk $116 (on sale) from Home Decorators Collection
- Tufted Arch Headboard $399 from Home Decorators Collection
- Anthropologie Pipeline Handle $12 for the dresser
- Brass Etagerie Ikea Hack DIY on Little Green Notebook (the Ikea Vittsjo Units are $70 and spray paint is only about $5)
The garden stool, art, poodle book ends and ghost chair are already in my sissy's possession so I tried to work with that color scheme while still keeping it fresh and relaxing. I love an all-white bed. I would say it's my signature, if I were to have one. Maybe it's because when we were little our mom (The Suze) would call bedtime Lily White's Birthday Party, thus brainwashing me into believing sheets must be white. And, y'all, I believe that whole-heartedly. Lily White Sheets = Bedtime Imperative. I truly believe there's nothing better than crawling into a crisp white bed after a long day! Have a lovely Monday!
P.S. Bachelor Pad tonight!