Not gonna lie, I could live here. I probably overuse the Stark antelope carpet in all of my moodboards, but it just seems to work in all of my dream rooms. I love it so much.
Other elements of my Parisian-inspired bedroom:
- Pillows: Julia B. Pierre Monogrammed Pillows
- Bedding: Plum toile like this Toile Oriental fabric
- Headboard: Ballard Designs Camden Slipcover Headboard in St. Helena Gray (soft washed cream and gray ticking stripe in a textured chevron weave of cotton and rayon)
- Side Table: Wisteria Handmade European Chest
- Venetian Mirror from The Well Appointed House
- Blue and white vase like this one from The Enchanted Home Shop
- Painting of an opera lady from 1st Dibs
- Rull Fancy $5 Million Apartment in Paris
Dare to dream, people. Dare. To. Dream.