Some of y'all might remember this post about my very favorite hand-crafted Hadley Pottery. Just to recap, it's been in my family for generations, my mom actually named me Jennifer Hadley, The Suze probably owns every piece, and I love it. Well, the fine folks at Hadley Pottery are nicer than one can even imagine and are offering my readers, not one, but ELEVEN prizes! I know, right?
Here are the deets:
- Prize: Hadley Pottery is giving away 10 coasters to 10 winners (that is 1 coaster per winner) in the winner's favorite pattern.
|My bestie sent me this coaster when I got engaged and now it's in my son's nursery. |
I cherish it. These would also make cute ring and jewelry trays to keep next to your bed.
- Bonus Prize: One reader will win one of Hadley Pottery's new Thanksgiving Platters. The winner can chose one of the two designs and they will even personalize it for you!
- How to Enter: Visit the Hadley Pottery web site and check out all of their adorable patterns. Then come back and leave a comment with your favorite pattern. You can have up to two extra entries by becoming a fan of Hadley Pottery Company on Facebook and/or tweeting about the giveaway (include @jhadley32 in your tweet please!). Leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
- Open to readers US and Canada only
- Last Day to Enter: Friday, September 23, 2011
- Winner will be selected using Random.org and announced Monday, September 26.
I'm so excited about this giveaway because Hadley Pottery is so special to me and marked the beginning of my love for blue and white. It's so wonderful to be able to write everyday about the things I love. The fact that people actually read it and share my passion is incredible. So a big Thank You to Y'all!
Here's to 200 more!